FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What if I need to change/cancel my reservation because of COVID-19?
Effective January 4th 2021, we have temporarily adjusted our standard cancellation terms from requiring 72 hours advance notice to 24 hours advance notice for cancellations of stays through March 31st 2021. This means that your reservation is fully refundable if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival. We hope that this offers flexibility when planning travel.
2. What happens if I need to cancel my trip?
As always, we would make your dates available and resell. If successful in this, we will be able to refund the amount paid, less a £30 administration fee.
3. I need to make changes to my reservation, who should I contact?
You may contact us on 0116 3214950 for any changes or updates to your reservations.
4. How do I access the property?
Your access and directions with the necessary keysafe and alarm codes is sent through once you have paid the balance of your booking.
5. What type of amenities are included in the apartments?
Each apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen including fridge and freezer, oven, hob, toaster and kettle. (coffee maker available in some – ask for details)
Washing machine (washer/dryer available in some – ask for details)
Smart HD TV
6. What time is check-in and checkout?
Check-in begins at 3.00pm and checkout is at 11am.
7. Can I request early check-In or late checkout?
You can request early check-in or late checkout by calling 0116 3214950. Based at availability; additional charges may apply.
8. Is smoking allowed in the apartments
Smoking inside the apartment is prohibited – this includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, hookah, vaping, marijuana and other substances. This applies to both medicinal and recreational consumption regardless of form.
Any violation of the aforementioned activities will result in a £250 fine and may also result in eviction from the apartment.
9. My infant will be travelling with me, can I get a travel cot in my room?
Of course – Contact us on 0116 3214950 to arrange this prior to your arrival time
10. If I lose my key, what do I need to do?
Call us on 0116 3214950 to arrange collection of a new key
Lost keys are charged at £50
11. How much do you charge for Wi Fi Internet Access
All our apartments come with complimentary unlimited Wi Fi
12. What is your incidental deposit policy ?
There is a £250 security deposit taken on arrival to cover any breakages or damages during your stay
13. What is your pet policy?
Some of our apartments are pet friendly. Call 0116 3214950 for details
There is an extra fee of £10 per night per pet.